FOR A GENERATION THAT BUILDS ITS IDENTITY AND THAT ENTERS ITS DESTINY
Today, more than ever before, the Cameroonian youth in particular and the African youth in general are faced with great stakes and challenges, characterised by the multiform changes of the political, economic and socio-cultural space. Faced with these changes, and for a long time, young people have been waiting for adequate solutions to meet their growing aspirations to fit into the society. This state of affairs has led in the recent years to deviant, regressive and decadent behaviour among our young people; basically due to their inactivity and idleness.
In an attempt to respond this growing need by young people, AFRICAN RENAISSANCE IN THE MAKING (ARITMA) would like to make it known to young people that they matter; they count and are all useful and important in the construction of the Cameroonian and African societies. It is for this reason that they must become that generation of young people who build their identity and enters its destiny.
To this effect, it is important to answer the following questions:
- What do we want for ourselves?
- What do we want for Cameroon / Africa?
- What would be our contribution to this?
In an attempt to give answers to this questioning, ARITMA offers simple, easy, innovative, modern and practical solutions through which we should identify, become stakeholders and contribute to the success of the construction of a better Cameroon and a better African continent. This would be achieved through:
- The adoption of a civic, dignified, honest and responsible behavior;
- The return into rural areas to revive agriculture;
- The promotion of a clean and healthy environment;
- The encouragement to develop multiform and multi-sector projects for job creation, entrepreneurship and facilitation of startups; and
- The provision to the poor communities in rural and or urban underprivileged areas, and at low cost, the facilities of adequate food availability, health, pipe borne potable Water, Schooling, and Electricity.
The voice of the youth can and must be heard through successes that will be recorded in the field of national construction, with dignity, honesty, respect and responsibility.